Jennifer is of counsel in the firm’s Corporate & Business Transactions practice group. She represents clients in commercial real estate transactions, including leasing, financing, development, acquisitions, and sales. She advises clients in private business mergers and acquisitions involving privately-held middle-market companies, as well as general corporate counsel.
Jennifer earned her B.A. in Government from the College of William & Mary, and she earned her J.D. from the T.C. Williams School of Law, University of Richmond.
- Represented a national wireless carrier in negotiating building, rooftop, and land leases with landowners, including conducting title due diligence and resolving title issues.
- Represented a private equity fund in its $235 million sale of power distribution portfolio companies; transaction included HSR and CFIUS filings and IRC §280G parachute payments.
- Represented a university in refinancing multiple commercial properties in Virginia for loans ranging from $1.2 to $6.5 million.
- Represented a capital provider in multiple PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) transactions, including financial structure, real estate due diligence, state and local PACE law compliance, and document negotiation.
- Represented a growing services company in the fire protection industry in the strategic acquisition of multiple targets along the U.S. East Coast and the ultimate corporate reorganization and consolidation of eight subsidiaries.