HR professionals are facing a new year, a new Presidential administration, and new issues. This seminar will provide an up-to-the-minute update on new developments that will affect your organization and your employees.
The following topics will be addressed:
- COVID-19 in 2021
- Executive orders & federal legislation
- Employment case law updates
- Changes at the EEOC, DOL, & NLRB
- The future of workplace law under the Biden administration
After this session, attendees should be able to:
- Explain the importance of recent cases and legislation involving employment laws and regulations.
- Evaluate how any new laws and rulings will affect their workplace.
- Create a plan to update policies and procedures as needed to comply with new interpretations or implementations of federal employment law.
Date: March 9, 2021
Organization: Virginia College and University Professional Association for HR