Commercial Real Estate attorneys from the Norfolk-based business and litigation law firm, Vandeventer Black, were been awarded as Coastal Virginia’s Top Lawyers for 2019 by Coastal Virginia Magazine and CoVa Biz Magazine.
“We are proud of our attorneys for receiving this distinction as it is a solely peer-rated nomination given to those lawyers who exemplify excellence in their specialty,” said Michael L. Sterling, managing partner and a recipient of this award. Partners Christopher Ambrosio and Richard J. Crouch were among the selected attorneys.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® — Business Organizations
- Best Lawyers in America® “Lawyer of the Year” — Business Organizations (2017)
- Virginia Business,”Legal Elite” -Business Law (2016, 2014, 2011); Real Estate and Land Use (2015, 2013, 2010); Young Lawyer (2008)
- Coastal Virginia Magazine, “Top Lawyers” — Business Law | Commercial Real Estate (2016-present)
- Thomson Reuters, “Virginia Super Lawyers” (2008-11)
Richard J. Crouch
Richard has been a recipient of the Top Lawyer award since 2017. He concentrates his law practice in business, commercial transactions, and commercial real estate matters.
Richard’s business and commercial transactions practice includes commercial real estate acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, development, and finance. He regularly works with real estate acquisition firms, developers, property management groups, commercial tenants and lenders in the structuring and closing of commercial transactions.
A few of Richard’s recognitions include:
- AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Virginia Business Magazine, “Legal Elite”- Real Estate/Land Use (2008-09, 11, 12, 14, 16-present)
- Thomson Reuters, “Virginia Super Lawyers” (2009-16)
- Coastal Virginia Magazine, “Top Lawyers” — Real Estate (2017-present)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Study of Anti-Trust
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Study of Intellectual Property Law
- Inside Business, “Top Forty under 40”
For more information, please contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or Richard at email@example.com