Attorneys from the law offices of Vandeventer Black LLP, an AV® rated and top 15th largest law firm in Virginia, were recently named Virginia Super Lawyers for 2017 by Thompson Reuters. This renowned rating service considers attorneys from over 70 different practice areas that are nominated based on professional accomplishments and peer recognition.
“I admire this achievement acquired by our legal team,” said Michael L. Sterling, Managing Partner. “This is the result of their hard work, dedication and undeniable passion for their profession.”
Attorneys from the Norfolk and Richmond offices received recognition:
- Dean T. Buckius, Employment & Labor
- Deborah M. Casey, Real Estate
- Mark T. Coberly, Transportation / Maritime
- William E. Franczek, Construction Litigation
- Patrick A. Genzler, Surety
- James R. Harvey III, Surety
- Patrick W. Herman, Estate Planning & Probate
- Neil S. Lowenstein, Construction Litigation
- Douglas M. Palais, Securities Litigation
- Michael L. Sterling, Government Contracts
Previous awards received by Vandeventer Black attorneys include Virginia’s Business Legal Elite, Best Lawyers in America, Lawyers of the Year, CovaBiz, Coastal Virginia Magazine’s Top Lawyers of Coastal Virginia and Virginia Rising Stars.