The Bank Watch report from the Woods Rogers Financial Services Practice Group is a quarterly review of regulatory and technology news affecting the financial services industry.
In this issue:
- Special Assets / Loan Deferrals Offer Near-Term Relief but Losses May Loom
- FinCen Provides Regulatory Relief for Banking Hemp Businesses
- COVID-19 Fair Credit Reporting Risks
- FDIC Seeks Easier Partnerships for Banks and FinTechs
- Virginia’s New COVID-19 Workplace Safety Standards
- M&A Corner: The COVID-19 Impact