Accounting Assistant / Receptionist (Norfolk, VA)
Woods Rogers Vandeventer Black PLC is seeking an Accounting Assistant/Receptionist to join our law firm in the Norfolk office location. The ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills, possess a strong work ethic, have excellent organizational skills, a positive attitude, and enjoy a professional work environment.
- Assist accounting department with daily tasks;
- Back-up coverage for receptionist desk on regular basis.
- Basic bookkeeping skills;
- Good computer skills, using Excel and bookkeeping software;
- Attention to detail;
- Professional interpersonal skills with positive customer service oriented attitude;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Woods Rogers Vandeventer Black has provided legal services to businesses nationally and internationally since 1883. The firm offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package and is an equal opportunity employer.